Etown Edge offers continuing education micro-credentials for working professionals.
Recently, Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies launched Etown Edge, a 100-percent online, interactive micro-credential platform aimed to help working professionals obtain certificates in hundreds of high-demand career fields, workplace skills, and leadership topics.
“There is a growing demand for professionals to gain more specific abilities and knowledge in focused areas and on faster timelines,” Elizabethtown College President Cecilia M. McCormick, J.D. said. “Etown Edge offers professionals flexible and high-quality online programs to strengthen competencies and gain valuable skills to accelerate in their professions.”
Etown Edge provides self-paced micro-credential content in an array of pathways including high-demand areas like Data Analytics and Statistics, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Teaching Online, Introduction to Leadership, Leaders and Work-Life Balance, Content Marketing, Stress Management, Project Management, and Web Analytics. Upon completing each micro-credential, participants earn certificates and continuing education units.
The benefits of the online platform also include:
- Achieve goals and develop skills through fast-track, micro-credential content across a variety of fields.
- Earn college credits with ACE-approved bundles and our Prior Learning Assessment opportunity.
- Rich, engaging, social experience that adds value to learning.
- Personalized experience with round-the-clock support.
- Customizable, unlimited content subscriptions for professionals and/or organizations.
Visit Etown Edge to learn more about the platform.